Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

More on Trestle Press: Why I am so excited about writing!

On Facebook, I used to occasionally post this message: "I have the writing bug again". I would state that when I was flooded with story ideas and enthusiasm about writing. When I get this way, I want to write every crime fiction story there is to pen, and read every author who has the smallest trace of mystery in their book or novel. In this case, there are so many tales to tell and read, but as always, so little time.

Well, I am happy to say the "writing bug" is back-- and I thank Trestle Press. Again, I am loving their covers and all of their titles. I can't wait to get my hands on Call Me Smitty by BR Stateham, and Paul D. Brazil's Brit Grit.  I tell you folks, I am starving or shall we say jonesing for some new tough guy or gal stories with just a dolop of horror thrown in. So, as soon as I get a little jingle in my pocket, I am going to click on www.trestlepresspublishing.com and scroll through their list of authors and start buying their e novels and short stories for my little e reader that could, and lock myself away and read, read, read!

No comments:

Post a Comment