Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dead End Follies

Upon recommendation from another blog post by a very credible author, it was suggested that we all check out Dead End Follies. I am glad I did.

It is the website of fiction writer Benoit Lelievre. He reviews current pulp fiction books and talks about his favorite Tom Waits songs(personally, I could talk Tom Waits all day like others talk Baseball). Very cool stuff. I intend to follow Mr Lelievre and learn alot. www.deadendfollies.com

While I am at it, let me plug another favorite blog of mine: Glorious Trash. www.glorioustrash.blogspot.com  Joe Kenney, the author, reviews and plugs his favorite Mens Adventure and paperback novels. I enjoy this because Mens Adventure is a genre that is very close to my heart. It was the one genre when I was younger that got me excited about reading and life in general.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Hello there. I never seen this place before! Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey no problem... really enjoy your website... alot of fun and very informative.

      Delete