Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Name Of The Game Is Death, by Dan J. Marlowe

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I sure did. I got a lot of nice presents and had a very nice time with family. I am still enjoying my Amazon gift card and I received another gift card on top of that one. So, I have a lot of reading to do and a lot of book buying as well.

As promised, I want to share a few things about Dan Marlowe's The Name of the Game Is Death.  I will start by saying that I really enjoyed the book. I was pretty sure I would. If you are a fan of heist novels, then this is the story for you.

It is about a bank robber who sets out on a journey to find his old partner and the hidden money from a previous bank robbery they did together. He ends up in a small town in Florida and trouble ensues.

The tale opens with the bank robbery. After the opening action, we get a couple of chapters of back story on the main character. Then, it is on to the meat of the story. This nasty little piece of pulp is full of violence and steamy romance, all culminating into a fireball of an ending.

 I like this book so much that I'm going to read everything of Dan J Marlowe's that I can get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment